Sunday, October 6, 2019

Error Identification 1

Each of the following sentences contains an error ( Tenses/ Passive ) which has been underlined. Write out the correct answer.     
  1. While I am watching television last night, someone called.
  2. Valuable paintings were stole from the gallery.
  3. I found that my drawers were searched.
  4. I suddenly noticed that he has turned blue.
  5. The car was damage badly in the accident.
  6. Teenagers without guidance can be easily influence.
  7. When my father was doing his work, we will not disturb him.
  8. We had better went home now. It is late.
  9. When I reached her house, she already left.
  10. If I were you, I will see the headmaster.

Answers
1.   was watching
2.   stolen
3.   had been
4.   had
5.   damaged
6.   influenced
7.   is
8.   go
9.   had already left
10.   would

No comments:

Post a Comment